Thursday, January 1, 2009

2009: Who? What? Where? When?

Each new year brings new questions, opens unique opportunities, and presents ongoing challenges. Each person has his or her own personal story, and each one is important as the next. As a photographer, I have moved through phases that I had never expected when I first returned to the craft nearly 10 years ago. One thing for sure, I look forward to working more with people. I have developed a growing passion for recording ordinary life, in a way that will show us that no one is truly ordinary. And my desire is to produce an emotion in the person who views my pictures, in a way that will make them realize that all of life is important.

1 comment:

  1. As we progress in our life, many things change, and that's a good thing.
    While I may miss your wildlife photos, our creator has given you the eye to capture many things others just don't "see."

    ReplyDelete