Well, this is by far, the best Christmas of my life, even though I got food poisoning on Christmas eve. Linda and I took our moms to the Christmas eve service at church, then went out to eat before meeting my brother back at our house to exchange gifts. The evening went well until very late that night, I woke up with what I'm sure was the result of food poisoning from some dish called Chicken Oscar. It really made Christmas day a difficult one, spending it in bed and sleeping most of the time. But my lovely wife sure made it as comfortable as she possibly could. This afternoon, I finally feel like eating again. I think I'll stay away from chicken for a while.