Monday, August 10, 2009

Oh, that legendary Leica glow!

The latest pictures of Zoomer (aka: Captain Z), taken with my Leica MP, 50/1.4 Summilux (pre-asph) lens, and Kodak BW400CN film. I have used the Leica Summilux lens more than any other over the past year. I am constantly amazed at the beautiful way it renders portraits. It has a type of "old world" feel with it's subtle vignetting and the famous Leica glow.

The first two pictures I took after giving Zoomer his daily massage. This is to help his rear leg and back from getting tight. His body gets a lot more stress in this area since the amputation, and helps him from getting painful cramps.



This one my wife took when she came home and saw us lazing around after the massage/bonding session. I would say she does quite fine shooting that manual rangefinder Leica. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment