Saturday, March 28, 2009

Rockin' for the Lord

Over the past several months, I've been regularly shooting Kodak Tmax P3200, about 3 rolls every week, and exposing it everywhere from the native EI 800, all the way to a two stop push @ EI 3200. The environment where I've been using this film is very contrasty. I've concluded that an EI 3200 produces too much contrast and grain for what I'm trying to achieve. At EI 1600, the grain/contrast isn't too much of an issue, and I can live with it if I need the speed. But the native EI 800 is really where this film shines.


Last night I photographed a group of Christian rockers called, "Saved by Grace".
The pictures below were taken with a Leica MP, 50/f1.4 Summilux (pre-asph), and Kodak Tmax P3200 film, exposed @ EI 800.




No comments:

Post a Comment